Personal Brand Summit 2018
Do you want to clarify your purpose, share your ideas and attract more opportunities? You need a personal brand.
One of the greatest human yearnings is to understand, and be understood. Online, you are who Google says you are, and offline, you are who others say you are. Reputation now means more than ever; those who craft a meaningful personal brand will be rewarded - employees and self-employed alike.
This summit will help you to:
- Connect your purpose to your personal brand.
- Accelerate relational and financial opportunities by creating a clear personal brand.
- Share your ideas by building a strong personal brand that people want to connect with.
- Create a practical plan to get started online and offline.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Preston Pollard
Preston knows how to connect his purpose with his personal brand. He is a TV personality who has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey network, and is an International Skateboarder and Motivational Speaker. From Hollywood's elite, celebrity children to struggling teens in Compton; Preston teaches people how to use their imagination to push through adversity toward achievement. Originally from Alaska, and now based in Los Angeles, California, Preston tours the world inspiring audiences with his captivating story.
SUMMIT HOST & SPEAKER: Nathan Shooter
Nathan is the Australian blogger and podcaster behind Live to Accomplish, and the creative strategist behind Thrive Media. His key mandate is to encourage people to find simple ways to create significant outcomes. Since establishing Thrive Media over 14 years ago, Nathan has worked across many countries and cultures to partner with clients to develop creative brand stratagies that empower their ideas.
- Kerrie Phipps
- Andrew Bassett
- Silver Ticket: $27, includes Summit eBook
- Gold Ticket: $97, includes bonus USB drive loaded with eBooks, Audio content and Webinar access.
- Want a FREE UPGRADE? Book a group of 6 tickets and we’ll upgrade the group leader’s ticket from SILVER to GOLD!
- DATE: Thursday 7 June 2018
- TIME: 6.30pm - 8.30pm + Q&A time
- VENUE: Black Box Theatre, Western Plains Cultural Centre, 76 Wingewarra St, Dubbo NSW 2830.